Due to an increase in workload we now have exciting opportunity for an experienced electrical engineer to join our Manchester and work on a diverse range of schemes.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a positive and proactive individual. We are looking for an experienced electrical engineer to work alongside the team within our Manchester office to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
Key activities will include coordinating multiple small to medium sized projects with a number of our key clients.
The successful candidate will work cohesively with the existing team, assist with full electrical service designs and integration with coordination of services, assist in the preparation of specifications, equipment schedules, drawings and information for tender packages.
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and listening): an ability to present information accurately and concisely.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with demonstrable experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines and managing a high workload with conflicting priorities.
- An appreciation of the core concepts and processes required within service design.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to make things happen.
- Experience working as an Electrical Engineer or in a similar role
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Cheadle Hulme, SK8 6QL
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
TACE is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strong encourages applications from under-represented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
We are committed to professional development and career progression for all TACE employees. Our policy is to cultivate talent and we offer personalised training and development programmes to progress your knowledge and experience as far as you wish to take them.
If you’re interested in the above position please send your CV over to email@example.com.