Update: TACE Run The 10K
Race day is fast approaching and the TACE team are in full-on training mode.
The TACE running club is meeting a couple of times a week to fit in a spritely 8/9k run before work. No major injuries and the whole team are improving upon their times week on week so all seems to be going well!
We’re also making great strides in reaching our target of raising £1000 for St. Rocco’s Hospice and want to say a massive thank you to all of you who have sponsored the team so far.
We are keen to meet the target so we do still need help from all of you to get our sponsorship up, so here’s a bit more information about what you’re sponsorship would mean to St. Roccos and their patients;
- *£5 could pay for a patient’s home-cooked dinner
- *£10 could pay for materials for a Creative Therapy session – helping patients and families to cope with the impacts of life-threatening illness
- *£30 could pay for a physiotherapy session helping patients to become more mobile
- *£30 could also pay for a uniform for a new Hospice at Home nurse, enabling people to receive Hospice care in their homes
- *£50 could pay for a counselling session for a bereaved family after the loss of a loved one
- *£200 could pay for multiple therapy sessions including massage, aromatherapy, reflexology and acupuncture to help patients cope with the symptoms of their illness.
If you haven’t yet sponsored the team and would like to do so it couldn’t be easier – just click here to visit our JustGiving page & give as little or as much as you can.
Thanks for all the support!